What's Easter without lots of cute decorations around your home? Colorful Easter eggs, yummy chocolate, bunnies in all shapes and sizes, homemade treats and, of course, handmade decorations! We've got you covered for that last one! From Easter bunnies to placemats, read on to find details of all our free Easter crochet and knitting patterns. Pick your favorite and get crafting...
Easter crochet and knitting patterns - We can't wait for spring! Fresh pastel shades and bright colors and, of course, the Easter holidays! To make sure you've got enough inspiration to decorate your home, we've outlined our favorite Easter projects. We've even got a secret Easter project coming up but until then, get started with one of these cute free crochet and knitting patterns for Easter. Which project would you pick?
Easter Crochet and Knitting Patterns
Of course the Easter bunny is a must-have feature during this holiday. These cute little crocheted bunnies have been one of our most popular crochet patterns to date. A simple pattern but with great results! Use a single strand of yarn for a small bunny or two strands for a larger bunny. Pick your favorite color and get making!
- 2 balls Lana Grossa Organico in colors 45, 60, 6 and 61
- Crochet hook 6 mm (double strand) or 4 mm (single strand)
Check out the free Easter Bunnies crochet pattern!
This chicken family, featuring two adult chicken and their little chicks, is simply too cute for words! The fluffy chicks are actually made with small pompons. How fun is that? Will you give this family a new home this Easter?
- 3 balls Drops Paris color 17
- 1 ball Drops Paris color 35
- 1 ball Phildar Phil Coton 3 in colors 71 and 64
- 1 ball Rico Baby Teddy Aran color 18
- Crochet hook 2.5 mm and 4 mm
- Clover pompon maker 65 mm and 45 mm
- 4 pairs of Black safety eyes 6 mm
Get your free Chicken Family crochet pattern here!
The Easter egg hunt might be the best part of the Easter holidays. And what's better than a handmade basket to collect your Easter eggs? Use this crochet pattern to make an easy and adorable basket for your little one.
- 2 balls Lana Grossa Cotton mix 50 (Alternative yarn: Yarn and Colors Fabulous)
- Crochet hook 6 mm
Find the free Easter Basket crochet pattern here!
To celebrate Easter as well as the spring season, Easter branches are well-known accessories for decorating your home. These branches look fantastic decorated with all different kinds of ornaments, like crocheted eggs, baskets, chicks and bunnies. Crochet these little ornaments and bring your Easter branches to life!
- 1 ball SMC Catania in colors 105, 401, 402, 403, 409, 410, 411, 413, 414 and 415
- Crochet hook 2 mm
- 1 bag of stuffing, 250 grams
- 6 pairs of safety eyes, 6 mm
- Easter tree/branches
Take a look at the free crochet patterns of the Easter CAL here!
Are you organizing an Easter breakfast, brunch or dinner? Style your table with these handmade knitted placemats. This three-colored design has a gorgeous knitted checkerboard pattern. Perfect for a colorful Easter holiday!
- Knitting needles 40 cm, 6 mm
- 2 balls Durable Cosy in colors 212, 2139, 210
- 1 ball Durable Cosy color 2137
Get the free Easter Placemats knitting pattern here!
Are you looking for some cute Easter egg cups to serve your hard-boiled eggs in? Whatever your Easter brunch looks like, these cups are sure to cheer up any table. Create your own color combinations and get making with the free pattern!
- 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-have kleur 065, 074, 011, 042, 044, 038, 081, 052
- Stitch ring markers
- Crochet hook 2.5 mm
Check out the free Easter Egg Cups crochet pattern here!
Crochet not your thing? Then why not have a go at knitting this sweet little chick? This chick is knitted with Drops Melody and looks so fluffy and cute! Wrap the metal wire legs and beak with orange yarn, and voilà! Your chick is done!