Yarnplaza Easter CAL 2017 - After the success of last year we're so excited to announce our newest Easter CAL! This time we again crochet cute little ornaments for Easter, making sure you have a beautifully decorated Easter Branch! Not a big fan of Easter branches? No worries! These little crocheted goodies are just as fun to use as simple decorations... or to hide!
After the success of our previous CAL's, this year we're starting a new Crochet Along for Easter. In the two weeks before Easter we will reveal a small little crochet pattern in this blog. Are you joining? Make sure you're ready to get going!
On Monday April 3rd we will reveal the first pattern and from then onwards you can enjoy our cute free crochet patterns for two weeks! We will reveal the patterns each Monday, Wednesday and Friday in this blog. This way you have enough time to crochet all little ornaments and can you enjoy this CAL for two weeks. There are six patterns in total and they are all made with the soft 100% cotton yarn Phildar Phil Coton 3.
Want to be totally ready? With this complete yarn kit for the Easter CAL of 2017 you're completely ready to start right away!
Materials necessary to start this Easter CAL:
- 1 ball Phildar Phil Coton 3 colour 34, 77, 58, 86, 33, 99, 93, 59, 76 and 63 (Note: Because Phildar Phil Coton 3 Amande (99) is temporarily out of stock, it's being replaced by Yarn and Colors Must-have Eucalyptus (080)
- Crochet hook no. 2, 2.5 and 3 mm
- 1 bag of stuffing 250 gram
- Easter Branch
Size of the eggs: 10 cm x 7 cm
- Start CAL: As of April 3rd 2017 we will release 6 different patterns. These patterns will be published each Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Complete Kit: Order the complete yarn kit here!
- Used Yarn: Phildar Phil Coton 3 in 10 fresh Spring colours (Note: Because Phildar Phil Coton 3 Amande (99) is temporarily out of stock, it's being replaced by Yarn and Colors Must-have Eucalyptus (080)
Crochet Patterns Easter CAL 2017
Download the base pattern for each Easter Egg here!
Crochet Pattern 1: Download the first pattern here: Polkadot Easter Egg
Crochet Pattern 2: Download the second pattern here: Easter Egg with Bow
Crochet Pattern 3: Download the third pattern here: Tunisian Easter Egg
Crochet Pattern 4: Download the fourth pattern here: Floral Easter Egg
Crochet Pattern 5: Download the fifth pattern here: Tapestry Easter Egg
Crochet Pattern 6: Download the sixth pattern here: Embroidered Easter Egg
Stay up to date on all of our free patterns like this crocheted shopper by subscribing to our newsletter for exclusive news, free patterns, inspiration, great discounts and much more!