Kaleidoscope Blanket CAL Yarn Kit - Use the yarn kit for the Kaleidoscope CAL to crochet your own dazzling blanket complete with geometric shapes and eye-catching color combinations. The blanket is given its quilt-like appearance by using a mix of flat stiches, relief stitches and popcorn stitches, and putting together triangles, squares and octagons. The blanket uses 25 balls Stylecraft Special DK.
The blanket is designed by Catherine Bligh and comes in three stunning color combinations: Jewellery Box, with cool, icy hues; Old Rose, with vintage spring rose colors; and Tequila Sunrise, with a warm red-orange color scheme. The size is 160 cm x 160 cm and therefore the perfect size for a double bed.
The CAL is in 13 parts and can be found on the Ravelry website. Set up a Ravelry account and download the pattern in French, English, German or Dutch.
Kaleidoscope Blanket CAL Yarn Kit includes:
Kit 1 Jewellery Box:
- 10 balls White (1001)
- 3 balls Aspen (1422)
- 2 balls Empire (1829) and Lapis (1831)
- 1 ball Emperor (1425), Violet (1277), Lobelia (1825), Cloud Blue (1019), Turquoise (1068), Lavender (1188), Wisteria (1432) and Boysenberry (1828)
Kit 2 Old Rose:
- 10 balls Cream (1005)
- 3 balls Duck Egg (1820)
- 2 balls Bottle (1009) and Sage (1725)
- 1 ball Pale Rose (1080), Candy Floss (1130), Spring Green (1316), Meadow (1065), Teal (1062), Vintage Peach (1836), Soft Peach (1240) and Raspberry (1023)
Kit 3 Tequila Sunrise:
- 10 balls Grey (1099)
- 3 balls Spice (1711)
- 2 balls Claret (1123) and Tomato (1723)
- 1 ball Saffron (1081), Gold (1709), Pomegranate (1083), Lipstick (1246), Shrimp (1132), Sunshine (1114), Lemon (1020) and Citron (1263)
- Crochet hook 4.5 mm
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape