Crochet Pattern Dream Dress-Up Bear Clothing – Grab your crochet hook, it’s time for the best dress-up party ever! With this crochet pattern, you can crochet five different outfits for the Dream Bear. This dress-up bear has been designed by Annemarie Arts specially for the anniversary edition of the Dream Blanket. This darling teddy bear’s wardrobe includes a cool pair of dungarees, swimwear, a flowing party dress, a back-to-school outfit and a mint- and lilac-colored skirt with matching top. And of course, there’s also a pair of shoes and you can crochet a backpack that teddy can use to carry their lunch to school. In short, crochet hours of playing fun!
Fun fact: Annemarie has used her favorite stitches from the 5 editions of Dream Blankets in her clothing designs.
- 2 balls Yarn and Colors Must-Have Mini 002 Cream
- 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have 015 Mustard, 032 Pepper, 040 Pink Sand, 052 Orchid, 061 Denim, 073 Jade Gravel and 091 Khaki
- Restyle Cord Elastic 4m/1,4mm
- Prym Snap Fasteners 11 mm Black
- Crochet hooks 2, 2.5 and 3 mm
- Stitch markers
- Darning needle
Please note: Once you have completed your order and payment (if applicable) is accepted, this downloadable pattern will be available in your Yarnplaza account. Once you are logged in, you can find the pattern stored under ‘My digital products’.