Crochet Pattern Summer Wreath – Hang a summery warm welcome on your door with this wreath! Following on from our popular spring and autumn wreaths, our in-house designer Monique has now designed a summer wreath. With delicious fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and brambles, as well as two busy bees, this wreath is a cheerful, summery spectacle. The fluffy pompons add dimension to the whole. This wreath is not just a fun eye-catcher for your front door, but truly a work of art that you could hang anywhere. Shop the pattern, choose your yarns, and crochet some summer magic for your home.
- 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have 001 White, 032 Pepper and 087 Amazon
- 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have Mini 014 Sunflower, 033 Raspberry, 059 Dark Blue, 060 Navy Blue and 100 Black
- 1 ball Yarn and Colors Charming 085 Pesto
- 1 Yarn and Colors metal ring Silver, 30 cm in diameter
- 1 set (25 pieces) wooden beads, 10 mm in diameter
- 50 grams Yarn and Colors Panda Stuffing
- Crochet hooks 2 and 2.5 mm
- Needle with a sharp point
- Clover Pompon Maker Size S (35 and 45 mm)
Please note: Once you have completed your order and payment (if applicable) is accepted, this downloadable pattern will be available in your Yarnplaza account. Once you are logged in, you can find the pattern stored under ‘My digital products’.