Crochet Pattern Yarn and Colors Zoo-Animals (UK) – Beastly fun! Yarn and Colors’ very first collection of cuddly toys is here: Zoo-Animals. Margreet of @knotjeknus has designed five super cute creatures that you might encounter on a day at the zoo. She has incorporated black and white shades in her designs reflecting Yarn and Colors’ characteristic style. What is unique about these designs is that you crochet the feet, arms, and tails in one piece with the rest of the body. Which is great, because we’d all much rather work with a crochet hook than a darning needle…
Shop this crochet booklet to receive the patterns of all five cuddly animals. This way you pay less than if you were to buy the patterns individually. In fact, you get 5 for the price of 4! The patterns include step-by-step instructions and are suitable for beginners.
Requirements per animal:
- Elephant: 2 balls Yarn and Colors Must-Have 095 Soft Grey, 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have 096 Shark Grey, 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have Mini 100 Black
- Giraffe: 2 balls Yarn and Colors Must-Have 015 Mustard, 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have 009 Limestone and 027 Brunet, 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have Mini 100 Black
- Zebra: 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have 001 White, 005 Clay and 100 Black
- Tiger: 2 balls Yarn and Colors Must-Have 002 Cream, 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have 100 Black and 1 Yarn and Colors Must-Have Mini 043 Pearl
- Panda: 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have 001 White and 100 Black
- Crochet hook 2.5 or 3 mm
- Darning needle
- Stitch marker
Please note: Once you have completed your order and payment (if applicable) is accepted, this downloadable pattern will be available in your Yarnplaza account. Once you are logged in, you can find the pattern stored under ‘My digital products’.