Knitting Pattern Yarn and Colors Striped Jumper Color Block – Classic meets modern in this cool striped sweater from Yarn and Colors. The timeless black and white stripes combine well with the color block design. And of course, you get to choose the colors. The cotton Yarn and Colors Epic yarn is available in more than 100 different colors. We’re excited to see what color combination you go for!
For this sweater you only need to knit and purl. The pattern is therefore ideal for beginners.
The pattern has instructions for sizes S, M, L and XL
- 6 (7, 7, 7) balls Yarn and Colors Epic 002 Cream
- 4 (4, 5, 5) balls Yarn and Colors Epic 089 Gold
- 4 (4, 5, 5) balls Yarn and Colors Epic 101 Rosé
- 2 (2, 2, 2) balls Yarn and Colors Epic 100 Black
- Knitting needles 5 mm
- Circular knitting needle 4 mm, short tips and 40 cm cable
- Measuring tape
- Stitch markers
- Darning needle
This applies to the colors shown in the image, but of course you can choose your own color combination.
Please note: Once you have completed your order and payment (if applicable) is accepted, this downloadable pattern will be available in your Yarnplaza account. Once you are logged in, you can find the pattern stored under 'My digital products'.