Yarn and Colors Party Kit Booklet – Where's the party at? Wherever the bunting is flying! With the patterns in the Yarn and Colors Party Kit Booklet you can crochet a colorful garland, cake toppers, coasters, fun bow ties and a bag. The patterns have been designed by Annemarie from Studio Hip & Stip and are clearly written. All the party decorations are crocheted with Yarn and Colors Epic and Must-Have Minis. And crocheting them is a party in and of itself!
What party will you be making this colorful collection for?
- 2 balls Yarn and Colors Epic Mint 076, Green Ice 075, Sapphire 068, Cotton Candy 037, Pepper 032, Pastel Pink 046 and Sunglow 013
- 1 ball Yarn and Colors Epic Girly Pink 035 and Green Beryl 077
- 1 ball Yarn and Colors Must-Have Minis Mint 076, Green Ice 075, Sapphire 068, Cotton Candy 037, Pepper 032, Pastel Pink 046 and Sunglow 013
- Crochet hook 4.5 mm and 3 mm
- Darning needle with a blunt tip