Bargello Blanket MAL Yarn Kit – It’s a new year, so it’s high time for a new Make Along project. With this yarn kit, you can crochet an enchanting blanket to brighten up your interior. With daring color transitions and clever crochet techniques, you will create a wave motif with a special 3D effect that makes the waves actually seem to move. How cool is that!? The Bargello Blanket is designed by Anne & Michelle of Crochet Between Worlds and comes in three beautiful colorways: Cherish, Seafoam and Rainbow. Which colorway will you make? Let op: The pattern is only available in English!
The Bargello Blanket pattern can be found on the Ravelry website.
Size: approx. 125 cm x 180 cm
The Bargello Blanket MAL Yarn Kit 1 Cherish contains:
- 2x Stylecraft Special DK 1035 Burgundy
- 1x Stylecraft Special DK 1005 Cream, 1061 Plum, 1083 Pomegranate, 1084 Magenta, 1123 Claret, 1130 Candyfloss, 1240 Soft Peach, 1241 Fondant, 1246 Lipstick, 1390 Clematis and 1828 Boysenberry
The Bargello Blanket MAL Yarn Kit 2 Seafoam contains:
- 2x Stylecraft Special DK 1036 Sherbet
- 1x Stylecraft Special DK 1001 White, 1003 Aster, 1009 Bottle, 1011 Midnight, 1019 Cloud Blue, 1062 Teal, 1302 Denim, 1422 Aspen, 1722 Storm Blue, 1725 Sage and 1825 Lobelia
The Bargello Blanket MAL Yarn Kit 3 Rainbow contains:
- 2x Stylecraft Special DK 1003 Aster
- 1x Stylecraft Special DK 1019 Cloud Blue, 1083 Pomegranate, 1114 Sunshine, 1188 Lavender, 1241 Fondant, 1263 Citron, 1277 Violet, 1316 Spring Green, 1425 Emperor, 1711 Spice, 1723 Tomato, 1826 Kelly Green and 1831 Lapis
- Crochet hooks 4 and 4.5 mm
- (Optional) Stitch markers