Login
Shopping cart
Pay easily via Credit card, PayPal or bank transfer
Right to return within 14 days
Yarn always comes from the same dye lot
Worldwide/international shipping

Lana Grossa Gomitolo Sole 911 Gray

Welke lengte heeft u nodig?
/
U heeft 0 stuks nodig voor 0 euro incl. BTW
Lana Grossa Gomitolo Sole
911
914
915
916
20,62 20,62 Excl. VAT
Add to wish list

 

Limited stock available: 4
Reviews Write a review
Add to favorites
  • Pay easily via Credit card, PayPal or bank transfer
  • Right to return within 14 days
  • Yarn always comes from the same dye lot
  • Worldwide/international shipping
  • Product description and specifications
  • Ask a Question
  • Alternative products
  • Related products

Product description

Lana Grossa Gomitolo Sole – Shine like the sun with Sole (Italian for ‘sun’) by Lana Grossa! The high viscose content (58%) gives this yarn a beautiful silky sheen while also being wonderfully supple and airy. The rest of the fiber included is cotton (42%), which brings its own fine, airy qualities to the table. In short, the Gomitolo Sole is the ideal summer yarn! One cake is plenty for making a shawl or scarf. Sole is also an excellent choice for making a summer top or sweater with a delicate dégradé color gradient. Knit or crochet your way into summer with the big hit of the season!

Specifications

Weight200 gram
Length760 meter
Composition58% Viscose, 42% Cotton
Needle size4 - 4,5 mm
Yarn WeightDK
Tension square 10x10cm (S)21 stitches
Tension square 10x10cm (R)28 rows
Sweater size38-40
Balls per sweater2
WashingHandwash only
BleachingNo
Tumble dryerDo not tumble dry
Dry flatYes
IroningDo not iron
BrandLana Grossa
CategoryLana Grossa
EAN Code4033493294362
Product codebwlg1841_911
UnitPer piece

Write a review

Number of stars
     
   
  Submit review

Ask a question about this product

       

Blog

Find top tips and inspiration for all kinds of handcraft techniques.

Wool & Yarn

Wool and yarn from high quality brands like Stylecraft, Drops, Lana Grossa, Yarn and Colors and Katia. Knitting and crocheting starts with Yarnplaza!

Newsletter

Receive our weekly newsletter with free patterns, inspiration, special offers and lots more. Subscribe now!

EN - Voorpag - merken slider
EN - Voorpag - merken slider
EN - Voorpag - merken slider
EN - Voorpag - merken slider
EN - Voorpag - merken slider
EN - Voorpag - merken slider
EN - Voorpag - merken slider
EN - Voorpag - merken slider
EN - Voorpag - merken slider
EN - Voorpag - merken slider

Shopping cart

Clear filters

Filter

Cancel
Confirm
20210926 14:51:16 PC22False0FalseTrue220102